Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: CF: 0.95.3 bugs (OR CHEATS)

Daniel Axelsson (daax@vtd.volvo.se) wrote:

> 1: Money !  Lots of it. OK you need 2 wands, "poison cloud" and "polymorf".
> This is best done by another character, and by dropping the wands for a
> fresh new character (Priest with 22 (High) in Charisma and >16 in Con)
> This fresh character Goes through a Shop (preffrably a Jewl shop), collects
> all in shop, and puts all at the entrance. He then goes out and shoots a
> POISON BALL in a wall close to himself.

Hm... I seem to recall that you drop unpaid items when you die inside
a shop. Could somebody please verify this?

> 2. The game of Doubling. There use to be a keyboard button for krashing the
> server, on a Sparkstation, Up to the left and unmarked. Well if you know

Works with all server crashes. That's not a cheat, and it's becoming
increasingly difficult to crash the server.
A couple of server versions allowed doubling with client crashing,
though :-)

> 4. When I played last time I found a Shop in "Pup land" (I think it was
> pup-land, you needed a password) where you dont have to buy the shields
> created by dropping dragon scales. Dragon scales can easily be found when
> killing wyverns and with doubling you can get the power dragon mail, As say
> level 2. :)

Not really. It takes a while to get 60 dragon scales (the location was
in Butakis castle, not pupland. I don't remember a power dragon mail
in pupland, but this doesn't mean much --- I already had a mithril
chainmail of winter when I explored pupland).
In any case, they have removed it. There is now only one place where
a power dragon mail can be gotten (actually there are more, but only
one places makes sense if you still need a powerdragon mail).

> 5. There are streets made for avatars in brest where the EXP is lined up
> for you when you have the Avatar.

Yep :-) That's the classic way to get a few levels of exp. It works
rather well between level 10 and 25 or so, but doesn't make much sense
beyond that. There is just one such map (so it's "street", not
"streets" :-)).

> 6. If you get a "artifact weapon" (i.e. Darkblade ) you double it (them) a
> few times

Doubling no longer works, due to lack of server crashing techniques.

> 7. I keep to my self. :)
>
> Hope I did not Offend anyone by sending this.

No, most of that is well known anyway. You didn't post the neat abuses
(most of which have been removed as well).

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber