CF: July 1st

On July 1st, 2000, we will be going live with the new mailing list software
and the new mailing list names.

- The old crossfire@ifi.uio.no will not be used anymore.

- The rte-crossfire@listserv.real-time.com will be split into 3 lists:

	- crossfire-announce
	- crossfire-devel
	- crossfire-list

- The old address, rte-crossfire@listserv.real-time.com, will continue to
  work, but the new addresses should be used. Please visit one of the below
  urls for how to subscribe to the lists.

** NOTE ** If you are using IE, you will need to upgrade to IE 5.01! There is
a bug in the 128-bit SSL stuff in IE 5.0. You can click over to
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to get IE 5.01

- I'll be cutting over the subscriber on July 1st, 2000. So, if you do not
  want to subscribe yourself to the new lists, I'll do it for you .

- Any questions, please drop me email.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500