Crossfire Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CF: July 1st
On July 1st, 2000, we will be going live with the new mailing list software
and the new mailing list names.
- The old email@example.com will not be used anymore.
- The firstname.lastname@example.org will be split into 3 lists:
- The old address, email@example.com, will continue to
work, but the new addresses should be used. Please visit one of the below
urls for how to subscribe to the lists.
** NOTE ** If you are using IE, you will need to upgrade to IE 5.01! There is
a bug in the 128-bit SSL stuff in IE 5.0. You can click over to
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to get IE 5.01
- I'll be cutting over the subscriber on July 1st, 2000. So, if you do not
want to subscribe yourself to the new lists, I'll do it for you .
- Any questions, please drop me email.
Bob Tanner <firstname.lastname@example.org> | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org | Fax : (612)943-8500
Key fingerprint = 6C E9 51 4F D5 3E 4C 66 62 A9 10 E5 35 85 39 D9
[you can put yourself on the announcement list only or unsubscribe altogether
by sending an email stating your wishes to email@example.com]