Crossfire Archive

Re: CF: www.crossfire.org

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:
> I've noticed Raphael has got an address @gamers.org.  Perhaps he could
> convince the powers that be to add a CNAME for crossfire.gamers.org?
> We do have crossfire.real-time.org already, though.

Yes, I could add a CNAME for crossfire.gamers.org and make it point to
some machine.

Or even create the virtual host on www.gamers.org and host the page there,
although it would be tricky to maintain the pages as I would not have the
time to do it myself and we usually do not give login accounts to others.

If you think that it would be good to have crossfire.gamers.org pointing
to crossfire.real-time.com, then tell me and I will see what I can do.
But that will not be before the end of next week, because I will spend
the next days at the CeBIT trade fair in Hannover.  I will also try to
reply to the many pending issues in the "crossfire playbalance" thread
next week.  I've been very busy lately...

-Raphaël
-