Linux and Kids

The birth annoucement on the list got me thinking about my kids and their
relationship with Linux.  Anyone wanna share any others?

When Ted (my oldest son) was about 3, he was nutz for Batman.  I had a
WYSE 185 dumb terminal setup in my living room.  In my last and adventure
in ASCII art, I made him a bat and put it into that terminal's /etc/issue.
He was old enough to know how to turn the terminal on and check out the
cool bat.  He loved it.

Now Ted likes playing the KDE version of asteroids as well as the GNOME
diamonds game (forgot the name).

Can't wait until the kids are old enough to show me their latest creations
from the GIMP... :)

--
Tom Cross                     Voice: 320-253-1020    FAX: 320-253-6956
System Administrator                          E-mail: tomc@kendeco.com