Re: [TCLUG:5285] NTS4 vs. Linux study from Mindcraft.

This is the part where they inform you of Microsoft's sponsorship:

	http://www.mindcraft.com/whitepapers/nts4rhlinux.html#mccert

Troy

>>> Dan Middleton <middle@cs.umn.edu> 04/14 12:07 PM >>>
Do you have a URL for this?  A manager at my office mailed most of
the
technical staff with the mindcrap study and I need to flame him. ;)

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 NEIGEBAUERB@post.uwstout.edu wrote:

> Hello, I was just reading the Mindcraft web pages.
> If you look closely that will maybe explain all of this.
>
> Mindcraft, Inc. conducted the performance tests described in this
report between March 10 and March 13, 1999. Microsoft Corporation
sponsored the testing reported herein.

tclug-list-help@listserv.real-time.com