Re: [TCLUG:5285] NTS4 vs. Linux study from Mindcraft.

The thing is, Linux is much more scalable than NT to large-scale machines.
It is just an insult to the Linux community for Mindcraft to post these
skewed tests because their linux sysadmin was incompetant.

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop
natecars@infiniteloop.com