Re: [TCLUG:5340] Communicator 4.0 vs. 4.5

I recently switched from 4.07 to 4.51 so I could use the email.  I have had
4.51 crash 2 or 3 times for no apparent reason in the last month. This
didn't happen with 4.07.  Not as bad as the problems I've had on the
windows side though.  (I just got a Creative Voodoo Banshee card and my
computer now freezes whenever I pull up Slashdot under Navigator - only
Slashdot, no other page causes a crash.)  All in all 4.51 is pretty nice if
you've got the RAM to feed it.