Re: [TCLUG:5668] Please recommend Network cards for RHlinux

> #1: just about every PCI network card is supported under linux.. 3com is
> my first choice..  anything with a tulip chip is my other choice.

http://www.buycomp.com/comp/product.asp?Sku=10017411
What about this CNet. It is very cheap. Will it work with Linux?

I am using the SMB 8013 cards in all of my boxes.  They are only 10M,
however I
often find them in the back of dexis where they are $5 each.  I like them
because they are quite easy to set up and there has been kernel support for
them
for a very long time, plus they are jumpered

Where can I find this $5 deal?
Where is "back of dexis "