Re: [TCLUG:5668] Please recommend Network cards for RHlinux

Dexis is a store in Eden Prairie.  In the rear of the store, there are shelves
and bins of older things which are really cheap, however they are not under
warantee (it hasn't been a problem for me yet).  I have gotten about 5 of those
cards there for $5 each and all work fine.  They usually have a few there, you
should check it out.

serge