RE: [TCLUG:5666] VA Research buys LHS and Enlightenment

Does Mandrake have it's own interface? The article says "agreed to acquire
Enlightenment Solutions, a supplier of open source graphical windowing
software." That sounded a lot like the Enlightment WM to me, but I've never
used anything relating to the Mandrake distro, so I could definitely be
wrong.

Neal