Re: [TCLUG:5668] Please recommend Network cards for RHlinux

I am using the SMB 8013 cards in all of my boxes.  They are only 10M, however I
often find them in the back of dexis where they are $5 each.  I like them
because they are quite easy to set up and there has been kernel support for them
for a very long time, plus they are jumpered.

serge