Re: [TCLUG:7294] The LinuxStore - Linux, Redhat, Element-L, Hardware, Software, Processor, Memory, RAM, Notebook, Hard Drives, Linux Modems, Monitor

>   I'm _trying_ to order one, no responce to my email yet though...
Seems like they removed the phone number which was on the web site. I called
them last week and talke dto the person you emailed to.

> Question, does it have an onboard scsi controller, or must you add one?

depends on the models shipped, you may get either onboard scsi controller or
external scsi port.

> Any Graphics card included?  I saw one web site that mentioned the Diamond

comes with 2mb onboard video chip.  seems to working fine from what I read
on the net.

> Stealth line
> worked well in these buggers.
> Thank's for any additional info...
> RS

I haven't got my box yet thus don't have any hands on experience.  They
dis-continued the phone inquiry.  I was able to talk to the sales person
last week.  He wasn't too technical about the specs of the box.  My email
inquiries to tech support were answered last week but not this week.  They
may got a lot calls and emails now inquiring the Multia box.