G2 player rebuffering

Hi everyone,

I was up at 9 Saturday morning to listen to the broadcast of my English
football club's match live. They require the Real G2 player nowadays, and my
system is an old one struggling with a 28.8 modem connection. However, I'm
wondering if anyone else has used the G2 player extensively for live
feeds--when it rebuffers, I have to manually hit the Pause button and then hit
Play for it to begin streaming again. When it happens, the audio cuts out, the
status bar tells me that it's rebuffering, and it gets up to 50% where it
stops...I'm sure it would stay there until my ppp connection timed out. I
remember using the Windoze version of the player when I was at school on a T1,
and it never needed intervention when it had to rebuffer.

Anyone with a similar experience? Or maybe I just deserve it for being weird
enough to get up early every weekend to listen to football from England. :)

Cheers,
Joel