Re: [TCLUG:7668] problem

--- Brady Hegberg <bradyh@bitstream.net> wrote:
> Check freshmeat.net
>
> The Xfree86 download site is at:
> http://apps.freshmeat.net/download/932462096/
>
> What distribition are you using?  The site for your distribution might have
> the new files and instructions for installing.

I wrote Andres a message in Spanish...I studied it for 7 years so hopefully I
remembered enough to communicate a little bit. I pointed him to the
Spanish-HOWTO, hoping that it contains some helpful information. If he emails
me back with his distribution I'll try and figure out some more details to help
him a little further. Then, unless it seems completely hopeless, I'll post an
update and anyone with suggestions can reply and I can try to hack together a
more helpful email to him.

Cheers,
Joel