Re: [TCLUG:10880] Memory testers

not that I love Computer Renaissance.. but they have a memory tester that
works quite well, and can diagnose many problems.. stop by the store, if
you are nice, they might even do it for free.. otherwise they might charge
$10 or so.. (i allways tested for free.. but it's been a long time since i
worked there.. thank god)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)