Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> I happen to like side title bars. :) vertical space is more
> important than lateral space. sometimes, every pixel counts. :)

Yeah. I wish window managers had a thing like Windows, where you can do
the full screen view, where all window decorations go away as well as the
taskbar. I love that.

Some applications for X can do it, like Adobe Acrobat, but it should be
built into the wm.

-- Chris

  Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com