Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

>Yeah. I wish window managers had a thing like Windows, where you can do
>the full screen view, where all window decorations go away as well as the
>taskbar. I love that.
>
>Some applications for X can do it, like Adobe Acrobat, but it should be
>built into the wm.
        do you suppose libGGI could help that? I think it'll be interesting
to see what things are like 18-24 mos. down the road, when GGI and Berlin
are much more mature.

of course, you can always switch to a virtual console. :)
I'm sure there's a way to get an application to automatically launch to a
VC... I think you'd still have to <alt>+Fn back to the wm, tho.

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091