Re: [TCLUG:11227] learning perl/python

On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 02:39:13PM -0600, Carl Patten wrote:
> for answers.  In both cases I ended up buying a book to help with
> regular expressions: "Learning Perl" by O'Reilly, and "TCL and the Tk
> Toolkit" by John Ousterhout (who wrote the language).

	An excellent book for learning regular expressions is an
O'Reilly book titled 'Mastering Regular Expressions'.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature