Re: [TCLUG:11596] Two-way cable

>Coon Rapids is not until QII-2001 ;-(
>
>I was originally, "unofficially" quoted July 1999!!!  I think they started
>this area and found it too much of a chore and put it off.  I am sure that I
>will be able to get DSL with somebody by then :-)
        USWorst told me that we should get DSL here in Buffalo, last winter. ;>
        Bresnan says cable modems are a year away; so i'm betting that DSL
will arrive about the same time. :(

        I've been putting off getting ISDN, or a second phone line for to
run bonded modems; but it's starting to look appealing again. (since I can't
get more than 31.2K out of my 56K Courier).

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091