Re: [TCLUG:11596] Two-way cable

Carl--

Where are you connecting to?  My mother-in-law lives in Buffalo and is
able to connect at ~48K nearly every time.  She is using an HP Celeron
machine (Best Buy special) with it's little win-modem (BOOO, I know)
running Win98.  I was surprised myself to see that kind of connect speed,
but I know high-speed is not an option now, so we take what we can get.

Is that the connect speed with a Winbox or a Linuxbox?  Sometimes the
driver is the only thing holding people back and not the modem or ISP at
all.

Mark