Re: [TCLUG:3857] fortune

> I'm trying to make my own fortune files. I did it last year, but I can't
> remember the name of the utility that makes fortune-readible .dat files
> anymore! It's not in the fortune man file either. Anybody know?

I've got a little script that does it for me. Here it is. The command is
`/usr/sbin/strfile filetomakedata'   the file should have quotes separated
with a % and a line break

 _____________________________
#!/bin/sh

usage() {
     echo \
"makequotes quotes-files
     makes dat files for fortune text files. .dat and text files should be
in ~/quotes $
     exit 0
}

case $1 in