Re: [TCLUG:3860] Forced file perms

You could take a look at using the SGUID bit of the directory
which will make sure that the files created in that directory
have the same group as the directory itself but it will not
help if mhonarc forces the file permissions to 0600. I am not
sure you can override that.

You could run script that excutes after mhonarc does whic
changes the file permissions to as you would want them. But
I guess you already looked at that.