Decent Epson Stylus drivers?

  Hi,

Recently I got an Epson Stylus 640 inkjet printer. I got an Epson because
I'd already had an HP before. Anyway, Red Hat 5.2's printer filters for it
can only go up to 360dpi, and that prints in really horrible quality
(there's no "Stylus 640" or even 600. Had to use "Stylus Color").

Worse than that, WordPerfect 8 for Linux doesn't seem to include ANY epson
drivers except for Epson Lasers, nor does it include a Generic
Postscript!

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm THIS close to _really_ not needing Doze.

-Yaron