RE: [TCLUG:4043] symbol font in X

	[Schlough, Mark]
	I tried installing it, it crashed my Xserver.  It's XFree86 3.3.3.

	It appeared to want the same port as Sybase: port 7100.  I couldn't
figure out how to configure it with another port, couldn't decide if that
was really the problem.

	Any pointers about ports and compatiblity...

	Also, I couldn't figure out what to do with mkfontdir.  How do  I
tell it to look for my fonts?

	Thanks