Re: [TCLUG:4074] Forcing window dimensions in WindowMaker

> Anybody know how I might force a window to be a certain size in
> WindowMaker ? The program is specifically the Citrix WinFrame ICA client
> for Linux .. which I'd bet not many of you have / use.

Does the WinFrame client only run at the size it was started at?  If
not, you can drag the window around the screen by holding down the ALT
key when you click on the window.  That way, you could move the window
off to the side a little bit, enlarge it to your needs, then move it
back into place..

At any rate, WindowMaker should allow windows to specify their own
sizes, and most likely, the WinFrame client just doesn't read the
command line geometry option correctly...
--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.1