Re: [TCLUG:4210] Linux dialup from Windows

If you setup diald, you can type (I think) `diald down` and this will
cause diald not to dial on deband. diald up will force the link up. There
is a program that lets you control diald status (up vs down) from a
windows box. I can't remember the program, but it is mentioned in the
diald documentation.

??? You might be able to setup the link computer that a connection to port
9342 will bring the link up and 9343 will bring it down. Then just double
click on the telnet link in windows to bring it up/down ???? (I have no
idea if this would work, but it sounds doable, and then you don't need to
use diald.)

Ben