Re: [TCLUG:4325] domain name serving question.

Umm... spank me with a wet noodle ... I didn't read your email correctly
the first time through ... long day ... anyhoo ...

Yes, you can use an asterisk (*) as a wildcard in your NS records.  It
will match any number of labels in a name, as long as there is not
already an exact match in your DNS database.  Usually you would use this
for mail forwarding and mail direction to a central mailhub, but I
suppose that you could use this for your zone records -- but of course,
you need to try it out.  Sorry for the noise.
-Chris