Re: [TCLUG:4352] Installing new perl.

Sandipan,

Thanks again, I am grabbing the rpm and will probably try a "rpm --upgrade".
I can't think of any reason for me to run multiple versions of perl. I knew
about the rpm commands but in my newbies state of confusion it didn't occur
to me to use the rpm tool. I've been building packages from src lately so I
didn't even think about it. Next time I'll probably remember your advice.

ron parker

Did the Vikes win the Super Bowl or is that held in March?