Re: [TCLUG:4337] Libraries?

Scott,

Did the test program you compiled (in the howto instructions) show only
glibc2 libraries when you ran 'ldd testprogram'? It should look like this:

       libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x40005000)
       /lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x2aaaa000)

If you have libc.so.5 or /lib/ld-linux.so.1, something is wrong with your
glibc2 installation.

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop