Re: [TCLUG:6858] Reading Joliet CD-ROMs

Are you sure it was Easy CD Creator Delux? I haven't had any problems with
the Joilet extensions on CD's I've made.

Adaptec makes another product that ships with a lot of IDE drives called
Direct CD. It allows you to use your CD writer like a normal removable
drive (drag-n-drop, etc.). It works through a completely different format
that uses a paket-writing technique. Those CD's are only readable on
Windows 95/98/NT OS's.

You wouldn't happen to have gotten the names switched, perhaps? I've
gotten them confused at times, so I thought it'd be worth asking...

Neal