Re: [TCLUG:6906] new 56k modem

The thing I hate about external modems is that they get in the way and they
fall off your computer and my daughter grabs them and tries to yank them
out and my computer won't fit under my desk with the modem on top, and the
clutter and extra cables, etc etc.

I wonder if you could take a hacksaw to a courier external and make it fit
in a 3.5" drive bay?  You'd have to move the switch and the volume around
to the front.  That would be pretty cool.