Re: [TCLUG:7019] Speaking of the GNOME Demo...

Okay, I feel the need to defend that. I can't argue with you too much,
because it _was_ a tour and not the expo.

But I think RH is guilty of not understanding its audience. I think a
good opening question would have been, "How many people here are NOT
hardcore nerds?" My money would have been on less than a handful. And in
that case, we're less interested in fluff like desktop colours, even
though they're nice to have. (Personally, though, I'm an fvwm fan. I
like my desktop minimal and uncluttered.)

Clay writes:
> Why don't you express your opinions with RedHat themselves [....]

That's the solution, of course. Thanks. Here I go!

--

Nothing convinces me that computing is an art so much as a bad install.

David Guy Brizan          brizan@freenet.msp.mn.us          612-814-8223