Re: [TCLUG:7019] Speaking of the GNOME Demo...

> In short: I think it's great that RedHat came to the Cities, and it certainly
> didn't do any harm--publicizing Linux is a good thing. But I was a bit
> underwhelmed and felt like I was hearing lots of stuff I already knew. On the
> other hand, I got a free T-shirt. :)
>
> Anyone have other ideas or comments?

My thoughts exactly. I guess I wasn't really sure about what I was
expecting, but I thought I would learn a few things at least. All I
really took home was learning how to drag and drop colors to my
desktop. Thats kind of neat, but not really very useful!

Mike
Glaser