Need more help with NTP

To those of you that replied to my last cry for help, I was able to
open up a UDP port 123 on my firewall and I can now use ntpdate to
get my RedHat box to get and set the correct time from the Internet.

Now I need help getting this machine to be a ntp server so other
linux/unix/windows/netware servers can go to that machine to sync
their clocks. I don't really know how to get the ntp daemon
configured to do this.

My goal is to heve this linux box set its clock to a time server on
the internet (say ns.unet.umn.edu) and then be a server for others.
For the Windows PC's I would like to use something like Dimension 4
or AboutTime. I would then like to use ntp for the linux and HP-UX
servers.

One more thing, on the client side of things, do I have to use
ntpdate to set my clock and then run it every hour or two, or would
running nptd do essentially the same thing for the clients?

Mike Glaser