some enlightenment questions

I can some enlightenment questions:

If I run a program like wmmail or other swallowed app, it starts out with
a menu bar on the top, if I click it I get a pull down menu where I can
select just border or someother option. Once I do this, how can I get to
that same menu so I can save settings etc?

Also, I have keyboard shortcuts setup so control=alt-s will toggle stick
/ unsticky. How can I apply this to  a swalloed app? It works fine for
rxvt etc, but I can't seem to select the swallowed app to let
control-alt-s apply to it.

wmmail is much smaller than wmmon, wmcdplay, etc, how can I make (ala
windowmaker) E put wmmail in a border that is the same size as the other
apps?

When I right-left click the desktop and open a program (rxvt) it puts the
rxvt on desktop 0 and moves by focus to desktop 0  -- how can I make some
programs load in certain desktops (and not get focus) and othes load in my
curent desktop?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

Power is given only to those who dare to lower themselves and pick it up.
 -- Raskolnikov in Crime and Punishment (Fyodor Dostoevsky)