Re: [TCLUG:4707] some enlightenment questions

These are tough questions.  As far as setting the size of wmmail you should be able to resize it then right click on the title bar and select Remember -> Size.

You might want to check out the enlightenment configuration by Center-clicking on the desktop and choosing "Configuration".  Do some experimentation with the settings here.  You may also want to post a message to the Enlightenment mailing list about these if necessary.