Re: [TCLUG:4826] Hardware upgrade

I'm not sure how much this will help, but I also have a Zeos Pantera..  A p90
in fact and I have gotten it to use an Intel p200MMX overdrive processor
with little problem.  I thought that the fact that I have a socket 5 would be
a problem since on the box for the processor it says it says recommended for
use in a socket 7, use in a socket 5 at your own risk.  I plopped the chip in
and it worked great!  I ran the diag software and everything checked and that
was that!  I purcased the chip about 2 years ago now, and it was about $275 then.
I'm sure it's *much* cheaper now.  Oh and I was running 64 megs of EDO in it too
without a hitch.

Hope this helps.

Gabe