Re: [TCLUG:4813] Linux/Wimp95 question (Changed to: Install problems)

Well, I am not sure why you are using the sources to install
the apache and the compiler. They should be already available
as binaries in your first CDROM which contains the initial installation
images. I am assuming you are using Redhat.

If you are using redhat, on the first CD go to the RedHat/RPMS
directory and you will find the binary install images for apache
and then I guess you will not need the compiler !

rpm -ivh apache*.rpm

should get you what you want once you are in that directory.

hope this helps,
--
sandipan