DSL

I was talking to people up here in princeton, and I got tiped off to
another DSL provider in the cities. "NorthStar Access"  they are a
replacement Telco for USWest.  not a service reseller.  they have been
trenching fiber up here, and are doing all kinds of cool things. (like
putting teh fiber cable strait to the house, and switching it there.)
they use Next Level DSL modems, and not teh cisco netspeed's.  they also
use VDSL.  Has anyone heard anything about this, or knows anything about
VDSL..

http://www.nlc.com (next level)
I don't ahve a link for northstar.. I don't remember it.. it looks like
they are asociated with MRnet and sherbtel

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)