Re: [TCLUG:10322] Intranet Web Server and DNS

you will need to have your own DNS server..  "caching nameserver" is just
bind setup with only localnet support.. just grab bind packages for your
favorite distribution.  you don't have to register the domain.. but it
won't hurt to do it.  (i currently use our registered external domain.com
and our internal domain.net, keeps things simple)

you don't have to setup dns for each client machine.. only for the server

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)