Re: [TCLUG:10513] Relocating....

The shoreview towers are predominately FM.  93.7, 92.5, etc are
transmitted @ 100,000 watts out of them.  I live almost exactly at the 2
mile point, which is where the strongest radiation is focused.  I also
have 3 arms and 6 eyes...

I'm sure there are some AM signals but not as high-powered as the FM ones
are, and no worse than anywhere else in MSP.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Internet Exposure, Inc.
(612) 922-3126