Re: [TCLUG:10519] Computer System Prices

Ben,

Let me tell you, the e-machines are NOT decent machines.  My little
brother got one, and it's been nothing but problems.  It's more
proprietary than compaq's used to be.  We had it for less than a month,
and the power supply fan failed.  A month later we had problems with the
HDD.

For $100 it might be worth the hassle, but being forced to use shitty ISP
services for 2 or 3 years is definately a bad idea.

Just my $.02 USD

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Internet Exposure, Inc.