Red Hat 6.1

  Hi there,

Well, I got my new HDD today (15.5gig for $129 nice) andsince my old
install was Red Hat 5.0, I decided it's time to upgrade, so I put RH6.1 on
it.

yes, it has a GUI install. It is a piece of crap. I didn't ee any way to
use fdisk to partition the drive, and the GUI Disk Druid insisted on
ignoring the drive with no partition table!

The package chooser... hmm. It's horrible. Took me 10 times longer than
normal. And the damn thing misidentified my display adapter.

Anyway, just got my Email system back up (hopefully). It's a bit messy
copying all my old setup over (;

-Yaron