Re: [TCLUG:8252] Port forwarding: ssh/ipchains

Thanks for the speedy reply.  I was hoping to find a little more information
about using the  port forwarding features with the ssh -L and -R options as
compared to port forwarding with ipchains.

I suspect that this is more for forwarding ports on remote systems and such,
but wanted more information.  Since I am just doing nonroutable-->outside
mappings, should i just use ipchains and forget the whole thing?

-allie