Re: [TCLUG:8308] Problems configuring an ISA Pnp Ethernet card

There is a DOS utility that you can run to configure that card.  It's
called 3c5x9cfg.exe, and it's on the disk that came with the card.  You
can probably download it from 3Com's site, too.  Anyways, you can use that
configuration program to disable PnP and set an IRQ and IO address into
the flash memory on the card.