Re: [TCLUG:8308] Problems configuring an ISA Pnp Ethernet card

Geez, I've seen that before.  It's been a couple years, so I can't
remember what the fix was.  All I can think of is--try a different copy of
the utility.  And if that doesn't work, try putting the card in a
different ISA slot, and try again.

Oh, I just remembered.  This might be it.  You need to boot into DOS 6.22
or earlier.  DOS 7 (Windows 95) won't work.

Good luck.
Chris