Faeriedist

Chris Palmer (aka "reid", aka "for_a_bit", aka "innerfire")
and me (aka "me") have plans to slap together our own
distribution.  We were hoping to get the input of fellow
TCLUGers on what you'd *really* like in a distribution.

Remember, stuff you'd like, even in your wildest dreams.

Here are some of our plans:

* Fully HTML based docs (still keep traditional docs around)
* BSD Inits
* Source Based Package System (ala BSD "ports" system)
* Possibly web-based configuration system
* Standard locations (woo!) like /var/app/ for logs and /etc/app/
for configuration files.

Any other ideas?

Nick Reinking