Re: [TCLUG:12644] mouse woes

On Jan 21, 2000, "Andrew S. Zbikowski" <andyzib@ringworld.org> wrote:

> I have a Logitec FirstMouse+.

I've got a 4-button MouseMan Wheel, and think it's just great.  Comfy
too.  I moved the middle button click to the side button so I don't have
to worry about wheeling and clicking at the same time.

> On a mouse wheel related note, if ever your mouse wheel doesn't work in
> Netscape, make sure numlock is off. I haven't figured out why numlock
> prevents the wheel from working in Netscape yet, everything else scrools
> fine with numlock on.

Cool, thanks, man!  I would never have thought to try the NumLock key.
All I knew was that the wheel worked for a while, then mysteriously
stopped (but always worked with Eterms).  Works much better now.  (c:
Hmmm, wonder if it's specific to Logitech mice, or more general...

John

--
dusk@ravendusk.org                                http://www.gnome.org
jsheets@codeweavers.com                      http://www.worldforge.org