A couple of questions

Hello,

I have joined the list a couple of days ago.  I have watched the
messages that are posted so I have became familar alittle with the
group.  Here is the problem I have.  I own a computer company in
Northern Minnesota.  We currently design desktops and Windows and Novell
servers.  We have been considering the idea of working on Linux servers
and workstations.  A possible partnership with TurboLinux never seemed
to get of the ground.  If I may ask the group a few questions, maybe
someday I might be able to answer them in return.

1.  Would linux be a viable solution for a server in a cross-platform
workstation setting?  (Both as a file server and a mail server)

2.  What version or flavor would you recommend for a server?

3.  Are there any additional hardware requirements that we should be
aware of?

Thanks in advance,
Larry Zadnikar