Mount points...

I'm doing a fresh install of RH 6.0 on a box that is going to be a
(hopefully) busy apache and qmail server.  It seems I have heard
descriptions of ways of partitioning your harddrive and distributing the
mount points that will allow you to reinstall Linux without having to wipe
out the directories containing configuration information and other local
stuff.  Any recommendations?

Up until now I've always just made two partitions: / and swap.  I *know*
there's got to be a better way...

Ben

The phrasing, style, and content of this message are the sole property of
Ben Beuchler, Inc. and may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form
without the written consent Ben Beuchler Enterprises.  All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited by law.  Do not remove under penalty of law.  Do not
spindle or fold.  Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.